Welcome to CharterHacks!
If you are a bored middle schooler or high schooler this summer who wants to help our medical community, CharterHacks is the right hackathon for you!
CharterHacks is an engaging hackathon with a multitude of events and workshops for students to learn and play. Get a chance to learn machine learning and even participate in our fun chess tournament! Win and you'll be given loads of amazing prizes!
Our prizes will include:
- Repl.it Premium Memberships (3 months for everyone who submits, with extra months for the winners!)
- AOPS Coupons
- Bugsee Credits
- And more!
Age: Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers allowed
Location: Discord - https://discord.gg/nnsm9hr
Team Size: 4 student maximum, 1 student minimum
Your submission requires a video presentation adhering to our rubric (found above) and answering the following questions :
- What is the purpose of your app and how does it address the prompt?
- Who is the audience of your app and who will be using it?
- What challenges did you overcome in making your project?
$6,690 in prizes
1st place team
1st place team
$500 DigitalOcean credits, Clerky Company Lifetime Package, and Repl.it 1 year premium
- Must wait until 18 years old to claim
- Expedited filing fees for incorporation
- First-year registered agent fee
- Annual report and franchise tax reminders
2nd place team
$500 DigitalOcean credits, Repl.it 6-month Premium, and 1Password 6 month free membership
Best Game Award
$25 AOPS Coupons for each team member
3rd place team
$500 DigitalOcean credits, iFixit Essential Electronics Toolkit, Mahi Driver Kit, & Pro Tech Toolkit
Best App Award
$1000 Bugsee Credits
Best AR/VR App made with EchoAR Award
$50 Amazon Gift Card, feature on EchoAR Newsletter, and EchoAR Business Tier
$500 Digital Ocean Credits
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Does the product introduce a new approach or perspective, technical, analytical, or visual?
Does the product address the prompt?
Does the product function as intended? Is it robust and easy to interact with?
Is the product aesthetically pleasing? Does the design of the product elevate its message?
Can the product be easily expanded in the future?